Hampden Veterinary Hospital
Our branches are open Monday - Friday till 19:00.
For your convenience we have now introduced extended opening hours, for routine appointments.
- Saturday (Elm Farm): 9:00 - 11:30
- Saturday (Hospital): 14:00 - 17:00
- Sunday (Watermead): 10:00 - 12:00
- Sunday (Hospital): 14:00 - 16:00
PLEASE NOTE: Our standard charges apply at these times.
You can telephone us between the following times to make an appointment:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 - 18:30
Saturday: 8:30 - 17:00
Sunday: 10:00 - 16:00
The hospital is open 24/7 for emergencies.
In an emergency please call 01296 423 666
During the following hours out of hours surcharges apply:
- Monday to Friday: 19:00 - 9:00
- Saturday: 17:00 to Sunday 10:00
- Sunday: 16:00 to Monday 9:00
- Bank holidays
In our last survey 98% said they would recommend us to family and friends.
Veterinary practices are not all alike, and through the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) Practice Standards Scheme, practices are accredited to different levels based upon the services they provide, their facilities and clinical governance etc. The accredited Veterinary Hospital is the highest standard.
- One of only 150 RCVS Accredited Veterinary Hospitals in the whole of the UK, out of nearly 4,000 veterinary practices.
- A modern, fully equipped hospital, dedicated to inpatient care.
- All hospitals are required to provide 24 hour nursing care to inpatients.
- Our laboratory is staffed by professional qualified laboratory technicians and biochemists, which ensures we can complete tests quickly enabling the earliest start to the treatment of your pet.
- We have 4 local branch surgeries in Aylesbury for routine consultations, which maximises convenience to you.
- Our branch surgeries have dedicated veterinary surgeons and receptionists, which gives your pet Continuity of Care.
- We provide our own 24hrs emergency care from our hospital for our registered clients, where you pet's records are immediately available.
If you would like any further information, please call us and we'll be very happy to help you.